We are seeking an Office Coodrinator to work closely with the management, warehouse and accounts team. Someone to provide exceptional customer service, coordinate and complete current/future operations of the company, and provide support to other team members.
Evolve Outdoors Group designs and develops world leading fly fishing and hunting gear for New Zealand's and Australia's harshest environments. We make gear so you can beat the environment.
Evolve Outdoors Group operates in Wellington, New Zealand and Melbourne, Australia. This position is based in our warehouse in Porirua, Wellington.
The core values that we conduct business by:
● Passion for the outdoors ● Desire to learn and develop ● We are one team ● Always innovate ● Service is everything ● Strive for perfection
Tasks and duties of your this include:
● Customer orders via phone, email and fax. ● Deal with customer enquiries.
● Ensure all incoming calls and enquiries are answered promptly and efficiently, relaying any messages as required.
● Screen calls to ensure they are dealt with by the appropriate person. ● Assist others in the office as necessary, in the efficient operation of the office. ● Provide support to the sales team on an as-required basis. ● Prepare order forms and price lists. ● Enter indent orders in advance so we are current at all times. ● Update system pricing with special lists and newsletter pricing. ● Monitor back orders on a daily basis to ensure stock is being processed.
● Assist with problem warranties. ● Assist warehouse team if required.
● Accounts receivables, apply payments, chase overdue payments. ● Advise customers when on credit hold. ● Advise customers over the phone, email, facebook and recommended products they need for their purpose.
To be successful in this role you will be able to:
● Actively contribute to the team culture and have fun. ● Are punctual, well organised and always strives to do their best. ● Act with honesty and integrity. Lead others by example. ● Are loyal to the company, courteous to the clients and respect other staff. ● Like being part of a great team. ● Love a challenge and are always looking for better ways to do things. ● Make it happen.
● Passion for the outdoors ● Able to work well in a team environment ● Able to make sound decisions ● Ability to learn ● Active listener ● Able to deliver work on time ● High level of accuracy ● Positive attitude to work and working with others ● Take pride in work outputs ● High personal standards
● Hunting, fly fishing or outdoors interest is preferred but not essential. ● Worked in teams.
● Clean drivers licence.
Please note: Applications will only be considered if a detailed covering letter is provided addressing the requirements of this position, along with a Curriculum Vitae (CV). No criminal record
References must be supplied with the application. A detailed job description is available on reques.